Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Outstanding Family Size Value!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Every now and then, a value-packed family home of grand proportions and an excellent location, makes its way onto the market at a very affordable price. Perfect for first home buyers, families of all ages and investors alike, the home sits on a huge 747sqm block (approx.), offering a flexible floor plan with four bedrooms, two bathrooms, three living zones, a home office space & a fully enclosed outdoor room.
Immaculately built, thoughtfully planned and well maintained throughout, the home is the absolute best of its era. A striking atrium showcasing a calming rock garden & fernery is the centrepiece and a feature that your eyes will constantly feast on.
• Four bedrooms
• Master bedroom with walk in robe and large ensuite
• Gorgeous Atrium in the centre with block-out blinds
• Large lounge with office space or formal lounge
• Enormous kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher, electric wall oven, large pantry and loads of bench space &
• Open meals/living and step down into games room or 3rd living
• 3 minor bedrooms - all with BIR's and 2 with solid timber built in desks!
• Reverse cycle heating & cooling ducted throughout
• Palatial sized family bathroom with bath, shower, vanity & sep. toilet
• Fully enclosed outdoor room for entertaining, gym or extra teenage retreat.
• Double lock-up garage and double carport
• Paving & low maintenance backyard.
• Walk to Illawarra Primary School
• Walk to parks & playgrounds
• Walk to The Market Place shops including IGA Supermarket & The Alexander Hotel
Green Title: 747sqm (approx)
Building Size: 197sqm
Year Built: 1985
THE MCMAHON TEAM
Steve McMahon 0409 912 177
Personal Assistant - Nicole Krstic 0429 720 412
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
747m² / 0.18 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.