- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Don't miss this ideal four bedroom, two bathroom, large family home, located only minutes from local shops, schools, parks and public transport.
With just a few small tradie jobs to be done, you'll be impressed with a lovely open plan living area with big kitchen, separate entertaining area with bar, dining and theatre room.
This property will be sold on an 'AS IS' basis.
- 4 spacious bedrooms with built in robes
- 2 bathrooms
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining area
- Entertaining area with bar, theatre and dining room
- Evaporative air-conditioning plus one split system unit in entertainment area
- Roller shutters
- Double remote controlled garage
- Large patio/outdoor entertainment area
- Reticulation - bore water
Year Built: 1984
Land Size: 737sqm
Living Area: 214sqm
Water Rates: $1,069.00 approx
Council Rates: $2,100.00 approx
For more information or if you wish to arrange an
inspection please contact the agent Aneta Anthony on 0405 107 124
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Separate Dining
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.